I joined a reading challenge this year. The goal is to read a book every week which is actually achievable but you know…
Actually, sometimes it’s my fault that I am this slow.
I am currently on my 26th read this year. The goal is to read 52 books this year at least so how is that going to happen? That’s how it is going to happen anyway. Let me feel you in on what I have read so far. In no particular order (please do check out then review if available);
1. Daughter of the King – Carlene Havel and Sharon Faucheux
2. The Alchemist – Paulo Coelho
3. Daughters who walk this path- Yejide Kilanko
5. Dear Ijeawele, or A Feminist Manifesto in Fifteen Suggestions – Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie
6. Knowing God- Joyce Meyer
7. Nairobi heat- Mukoma wa Ngugi
8. So long a letter- Mariam Ba
9. The Secret lives of Baba Segi wives- Lola Soneyin
10. Tiny Sunbirds faraway- Christie Watson
11. Measuring Time- Helon Habila
12. The domestication of Munachi- Ifesinachi O Okpeagu
13. In dependence – Sarah Ladipo Mayinka
14. Everything good will come- Sefi Atta
15. Efuru- Flora Nwapa
16. The square pegs- Peter Obasa
17. oil on water – Helon Habila
18. Black boy- Richard Wright
19. There was a country- Chinua Achebe
20. Divergent – Veronica Roth
21. The smart money woman- Arese Ugwu
22. Haunted – Abiola Okunsaya
23. Growing up spiritually- Kenneth Hagin
24. And after many days- Jowhor Ile
25. It started with a tweet- Anna Bell
I know I am behind schedule and stuff. I actually have books to read I just need enough time and seriousness. We are in the 44th week of the year so I am 19 books behind. Wow!
The goal is achievable if I read three books weekly! Shall we? What are you currently reading and what is on your tbr?
Let me to share some books I have. I call it my tangible tbr.
I have so many classics on my Aldiko reader. I think I should get back to reading. Catch you later. I will do a weekly update on how our three books per week is going.