Movie Review : Picture PerfectJuly 17, 2017
Thankful Series- BabatopeAugust 14, 2017
Calm down! Calm down Funmi! I have heard about Liebster award. I was not expecting a nomination because I felt I did not know people here on a *personal level* so I was ecstatic when True Wonderer nominated me. The award is basically for promoting new blogs. I am so grateful. So let’s get to do this
I think I have to state the rules for the award:
- Acknowledge the blog who nominated you and display the award.
- Answer eleven questions that the blogger gives you.
- List eleven random fact about yourself.
- Nominate up to 11 other Bloggers that you think are deserving of this award ( with less than 200 followers)
- Let the bloggers know you nominated them
- Give them 11 questions to answer.
I’m really bad at talking about myself but okay. 11 random facts about me; might not be random but whatever 😒
- I make a story out of every conversation or action (recently someone kept her bag on my chair and I was sitting on the chair,* lecture hall chairs* In my mind I thought about making a post on selfishness )
- I really love to travel and escape everything but mandem is too broke to travel round the world.
- I have great fashion ideas to be very honest. I am a stylist in my head but I always end up wearing jeans and top to class everyday.
- I don’t like animation in any form; I have not even seen Moana yet.
- Even with my love for books, I can’t deal with e-books and there are audio books now, how will I cope?
- I am very shy or selectively shy. That is why I’m always on my phone or read a lot.
- Watching YouTube videos ( mostly vlogs by couples) is a big part of my life. You think I am a joke? Try Ope and Ayo, Karl and Cass, Timi and Ife.
- I am very personal about my Jesus.
- I don’t eat fried rice, egg, sharwama, chicken pie, sardine, green peas, baked beans, Irish Potatoes, ketchup
- I stalk so many couples on Instagram and I get mushy then I snap out of it like 😑
- I don’t think I’ve been a good friend to my friends. I feel they do too much for me and I do so little. I am sorry guys😭😭
Done with that so let’s go to questions
- What made you to start blogging? I am very spontaneous. I just googled it that day. I wanted to improve my writing and be consistent so I felt a blog will help me achieve that. I just felt I was loosing my touch with writing and I wanted to hear other people’s opinion about my writing so yeah!
- Do you keep deadline for your blog post? I am not steadfast with that. I just tell myself I have to make a post at least once in a month. Which I know is very low.
- For what in your life do you feel grateful for? My faith, family and the gift of love.
- What’s your greatest desire and your greatest fear? My greatest desire is to publish a successful book ( can a girl dream be to big?) My greatest fear is not achieving my goals because of my laziness.
- What is that one place and that one book you absolutely love and would want everyone to travel and read? Americanah by Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie. If you are a reader and haven’t met Adichie. You need that ketchup on your chips my friend. I have not been to anywhere I totally love so I can’t say 😞
- If you could have one superpower, what would it be and why? Understand books (especially school books) by just flipping through * on a Kyle XY kind of life*
- Given the choice of anyone in the world whom would you want as a dinner guest and why? Hmmm, Taraji P Henson don’t you just love cookies?
- Wine or Whiskey or Vodka or Beer or what? Water please! Water is life (well literally)
- Which was or is your favourite cartoon? Why? Not really my thing. But I enjoy watching the regular show with baby brother. That’s like once in a blueish moon.
- What would you do if there was no” blogging”? 😱 What a boring life. Omg! So dead. Well, I’ll do more stalking, reading and arrgh. It will be hard.
- A romantic one liner, for your present or future ‘love to be’? If every decision,pain, gain was to draw me close to you I will do it over and over again ( Okay, maybe not so romantic and too long but 😁)
This has to continue so drumroll someone, I pass the baton to:
The red journal
The Egg reader
Okay, so I have to come up with questions……
- What motivates you to keep blogging?
- How do you feel when you do not get likes or comment on a post?
- Three books that you know it is a must read?
- What has life taught you?
- Where do you feel most relaxed, happy, satisfied?
- Three things you do everyday after from the obvious like (eating, sleeping and all)?
- If you had the choice what would be your nationality?
- What is your favourite movie, series or show or whatever?
- Are you interested in politics? Why and why not?
- Ice-cream or smoothie?
- If you were gifted £1000 what would you do about it?
I look forward to your reply! I can’t wait. Thank you True wonderer for this opportunity. 💕💕